Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Car

1/30/14
Gary Paulsen
The Car

Throughout this book I mainly got inspired by the fact that Terry didn't give up all hope when he realized that his parents weren't coming at all. I was a little confused about that too; why didn't his parents really car about Terry at all? I wouldn't say that this was my favorite book but I think it was different than others, I really did like it! I probably will read this particular genre again. I really liked that Terry found so much passion in the Car, he would work on it day in and day out with no help from anyone other than a instruction guide. I would say that Terry was very independent and mature for his age of 14; he had to be because ever since he was little he had to learn to do things on his own and because of that he really had no time to be a child. I really did enjoy this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment